3. Adventure of the Seas
This was my second trip on this ship and my seventh overall. There are already a lot of reviews on this site so i am only going to tell you the things to watch out for. I was with my family and my sister was seventeen which put her in a bad spot. She was too young to go in to the night club and they were strict about this but she was too old for the youth program where the oldest person was 15 not really someone she can relate to. SO if you have a child about that age I would not recommend this trip. The first time that I took a trip on this ship Johnny Rockets was free now they charge, that is so ridiculous. They claim that all your food is included and then they charge for a hamburger. I understand the extra price for the Italian place because the food is better than average but not for a hamburger. I love this ship it is like nothing else on the ocean. I just wish there were less people because it is hard to find a deck chair unless you get there really early. One of the other problems I noticed that has also been stated in some of the other reviews is that there were a large number of locals from the island that made the ship seem less special. It was like they came first and if you were not from Puerto Rico you were not as welcome.

Adventure of the Seas - Southern Caribbean