3. Coral Princess
This was our first cruise since 1962 and didn't know what to expect. I booked my own flight and hotel in Ft. Lauderdale as I had frequent flyer miles and we got in a day early. Our stateroom was midships and was a balcony room with plenty of room. No problems here. The ship it self was great as we walked the stairs a lot no real crowded spots. Food in the Provence dining room as we had 1st seating was sensational, quality and presentation. Activities aboard were excellent, the service from our room steward, 2 waiters was wonderful. no problems whatsoever. The shows were first class especially the Princess dancers, singers and orchestra. The other acts were also very good. The shore excursions even though it costs more were also very good as the guides on different islands really did a good job and we got back to the ship on time. Getting off through customs and to airport went very smoothly. and this really was a great trip and I would not hesitate to go Princess again as everyone who worked on board in any position was courteous and they all did a great job.

Coral Princess - Central America/Panama Canal

Coral Princess Cruise Review by Guy C. Silverio

The ship it self was great as we walked the stairs a lot no real crowded spots.
Guy C. Silverio’s Full Rating Summary