3. Carnival Legend

This was my 3rd cruise but my first with Carnival. When we entered the ship and looked around the atrium I was immediately taken into a fantasy world. What a beautiful decor to behold. The room was spacious for 2 women who love to carry more than we would use on an 8 day cruise.

I enjoyed the Follies and David Sayh the comedian was great, we saw him later on at Billies bar and although the singer was terrible, David stopped by and made us laugh for a couple of hours. I must admit it was the best fun I had that night. The disco was pretty dead all the time and I was disappointed since I wanted to dance, but I hung around Satchmos a lot of the time for the music.

The food was good but sometimes not so interesting. sandwiches were delicious and desserts were tasty. Room service was quick and friendly, so was the room attendant.

It seemed that the people who were cruising were tired early because it was quiet after midnight.

Martinique I found to be full of rude people and over priced. Barbados was on a Sunday, so everything was closed. St. Maarten was good shopping. I had a great time anyway.

Think I'll take my daughter who's looking forward to a Carnival adventure. I had fun and came home with a great tan.

Carnival Legend - Southern Caribbean