3. Carnival Inspiration
Embarkation/Debarkation was easy. Ship was clean but I found it be very Las Vegas and from the decor did not really understand what the theme of the ship was. In my opinion, it is due for some updating. First night-out the seas a little rough so made it an early night. Beds and rooms very comfortable and clean. Loved that they turned down the bed every night. First day at sea was very windy. We found there was not much to do on the ship as the daytime entertainment is somewhat amateurish. Did go to the newly wed game, it was funny. Ship has 2 late night comedians - 1st was very funny, 2nd was boring. Loved Grand Cayman but time too short. Enjoyed Stingray Bay and highly recommend Soto private tours. Only 25 on tours instead of 60 thru ship. Cozumel - enjoyed ATV in jungle which was fun. Would recommend tour but book a tour that stops at beaches. Ours didn't. Cozumel had hit by hurricane and sad to see. Buffet was okay with a decent variety of foods. Fine dining was terrible but actually became quite funny as our table compared who's plate tasted the worst. Enjoyed the piano bar and only took in the last show which was very good. Met lots of nice folks but also met some folks in need of some marital counseling, which is something we really did not want any part of. Not carnivals fault. We enjoy our trip but would not cruise with carnival again. The ship was too Las Vegas for me and I did not enjoy the long rides between ports and short visits to the island.

Carnival Inspiration - Western Caribbean

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by cperrin

Ship has 2 late night comedians - 1st was very funny, 2nd was boring.
Enjoyed the piano bar and only took in the last show which was very good.
cperrin’s Full Rating Summary