Coral Princess Cruise Review by weaver145
- Sail Date: December 2005
- Destination: Panama Canal & Central America
Overall I gave the cruise was an 8 out of 10.
1. cabin steward Vince very good.
2. Food Bordeaux dining room good+ service painfully slow most nights.
3. Food Cafe Bayou excellent service and food.
4. Food Sabatinis excellent service and food.
5. Lotus Spa excellent.
6. Food horizon court good.
7. Food Pizza bar fair ( 2 days excellent rest below average).
8. Casino staff fair (iron curtain personalities)exception Irena and Gabriela - nice personalities and beautiful faces to match.
9. Cruise Director and Assistant director satisfactory. Could certainly use some tips from Princess Directors like Seymour.
10. Entertainment Piano Player nightly in atrium excellent Coral Princess Orchestra very good + Coral Princess Dancers excellent Coral Princess Singers - good Comedian Sarge - Excellent Magician (I did not see) Guy who did impersonations - bad Young Lady who sang opera classical and Phantom tunes named Phillipa excellent + Trumpet player excellent Juggler very good.
Kid Center - very good on par with other princess kids centers.
Ports of call -- Cozumel - Pretty devastated. Costa Rica - Had tour with Charlie Soto. Nice time lots of poverty. Panama Canal did the full transit tour Panama. Lots of poverty. You get the feeling government is still corrupt as ever given the money they rake in from the canal. Jamaica -- Montego Bay - Nice beaches. Not changed much in 10 years Grand Cayman- Nice beaches. Not changed much in 10 years.
250,000+ people have entered their email