3. Adventure of the Seas
The cruise on The Adventure of the Seas on Dec 4th - 11th was without a doubt the best overall cruise of any that my wife and I have been on. The entire crew went out of their way to be friendly and make us feel like it was our home while we were there. From the Captain and his Officers, the Cruise Director (Richard Spacey is the most entertaining Cruise Director we have ever seen) and his entire staff, Vita, Tyson, Simona, Asata, Ron were always smiling and friendly and went out of their way to make sure we had a wonderful cruise. Our room attendant was very good and was right there if we called for anything. The main dining room was excellent. Our Waiter Dave and our Assistant Waiter Zaronco never let our glasses go empty, always were very friendly and served us with a smile no matter how many extras I ordered. Eric the travelling bartender was always fun and had some very interesting drinks for after dinner. The Head Waiter George was Quite possibly the best Head Waiter we have ever seen on any of our cruises, very friendly and very entertaining with the ability to get things not on the menu and he can really sing Happy Birthday. We went to Jonny Rockets a few times and even though there is a cover charge now, our waitress Edyta, and the rest of that staff are wonderful, the dancing itself is worth the trip. The bar staff on this cruise was by far the most friendly and outgoing we have ever seen and we see all of the bars. From the Schooner Lounge where we were taken care of by Hermoine(she is getting married on Jan 21). The Duck and Dog where Dipta took good care of us. The Champagne Bar where Carl taught us some straw puzzles and we got appetizers and in the Lyric Theater where Carmen from Romania took care of us and was very funny. We went on a few excursions and I recommend the underwater BOBS in St. Thomas and the tour of the Ostrich Farm in Curacao. We went on the Beach Bash in St. Maarten, not that good, the free rum punch was nasty, and the beaches where the ship docks looked just as nice and you don't need a bus to get there. Again it was absolutely the best cruise ever from top to bottom and my wife Tammy and I would like to say thanks to Royal Caribbean for giving us such a wonderful vacation. I am very happy with Royal Caribbean, we are going to Alaska in Sept. 06 on The Vision of the Seas.

Adventure of the Seas - Southern Caribbean