3. Crystal Serenity
Third Crystal cruise, first on the Serenity, 34th cruise overall. I will not go over the stops and excursions because you can find this information on most reviews, and this is Caribbean and Mexico stops which means beach. The ports were Key West, Aruba, Puntaneras, Huatulco, Acapulco, Cabo San Lucas.

Pros: Service - 611 passengers, 640 crew 'nuff said. No bingo, Dance Hosts, Lecturers, Dance Instructor -Natalia Lind, Internet in-room - expensive, I paid $420 for the cruise. Shows - full production, although not as well done as the mega-ships. Berlitz language course - just sign up and learn. Yamaha music course - same full gym and spa - included in price. Tea time! Bridge. lounge No kids!!!! Ok, a few.. No drunk teens. Clean, one more time clean. Activities aplenty - just too many. Bistro Cafe - coffee from whole bean All soft drinks, Perrier Water, bottled water included in price. Sushi bar has toro! Ultra expensive underbelly of tuna. Silk road and Prego restaurants - just pay tip.

Cons: Ran out of blueberries. Ran out of Cherry Ice Cream. Ran out of mangos. Too much service - like being asked if I wanted another ice tea when I had a full glass in front of me. Sticking food in my face constantly. Having to say thank you over 100 times a day. Tipping too many individuals for outstanding service.

You can see that I thought this ship outstanding. Yes, in almost every way. I booked two more on the ship. If you want the absolute best then you can't go wrong here.

Oh yes, Ziplining - awesome!!!

Crystal Serenity - Central America/Panama Canal

Crystal Serenity Cruise Review by alan310

Oh yes, Ziplining - awesome!!!

alan310’s Full Rating Summary