• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Oct 2005
Cabin: Ocean View
Traveled with children

We just got off the Oct. 1st sailing. Had a good time! This was our first Carnival cruise so things were very different for us (previously RCCL). I had a hard time finding my bearings on the ship. If I didn't go to the center atrium and start from there I was lost. But, that was me.

Our waiter Leonardo and his assistant Martina will be the one thing that will bring us back. He was fantastic and made our experience wonderful. She was so sweet and kind. He goes on vacation at the end of the month for two months but said he was coming back to the Inspiration. Told us we can ask for him if we come back and will! Our cabin steward Hung was great. We didn't see him a lot (never in cabin much) but our room was spotless. We received towel animals nightly, different animal every night. When we did see him he was always smiling and friendly.

The only crew member we had trouble with was the bar person in the dining room. Never saw her smile until the last night.

Ocean View