3. Norwegian Spirit
The scenery was beautiful. The weather was terrible, cold and rainy most of the week. To many jewelry shops in all the towns we visited. The captain did a great job moving the ship in Tracy Arm to see the glaciers. The Excursions were way too expensive and not much to se but land. The ship itself was beautiful, but the service was way below standard. The food was cold. There are to many specialty restaurants. These take away the service from the main dining rooms. Making all passengers feel like second class travelers. Service in the buffet was awful. They don't clear your tray from the table unless you leave the room. The maitre d' asked me what I wanted him to do about finding a table for our party of 6, when they had roped off an area for kids that was not used. I told him to do nothing and preceded to sit with a women who was at a table for 6 all by herself. I feel that by including the tips on the room account that there is really no special service. The workers will not go out of their way unless you flash cash. We only had two servers that we very good. Larry and Eugene. The concierge Lisa was great, as was our butler Rey. These two people couldn't do enough for us. This was my third cruise with NCL and I feel it's time to move on. I will go to a line where I'll get better service.

Norwegian Spirit - Alaska