I recently returned from a cruise to Bermuda. This was my 6th cruise and absolutely one of the best. Bermuda is a beautiful island. Compared to the islands of the Caribbean it has to be my favorite. The high standards and lack of poverty on this island are definite plusses. This was my first cruise on Celebrity lines and I have to give it 5 stars. I admit I was apprehensive because of the size and age of the ship. Once aboard I was amazed at how good the ship looked. The bar areas, dining areas, shops, etc.. were in great condition. Embarkation took about 5 minutes. My hat goes off to Norfolk. The crew was the best I have ever had. Very professional and constant pampering. Our waiter Jafry and assistant waiter Iwayans were excellent. Such hard workers and they took their jobs very seriously. The entertainment was so so, although I did enjoy the comedian and the band Illusion very much. Debarkation was also very easy. The seas were somewhat rough on the way back, but any time you cruise in the Atlantic you should expect this to happen. I hope that Celebrity will consider returning to the port of Norfolk. It was a wonderful cruise and I will definitely sail with Celebrity again.

Horizon - Bermuda

Cruise Review by Verdin

• Sail Date: June 2005
  • Destination: Bermuda
It was a wonderful cruise and I will definitely sail with Celebrity again.
Verdin’s Full Rating Summary