3. Coral Princess
Just returned from Coral Princess Repositioning Cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to Vancouver, BC. What can I say? - Absolutely terrific. ANY reports that might have been negative that you may have heard are ALL totally incorrect. I have been on the Star and the Dawn, and enjoyed this ship and all its crew members like it was my second home. No complaints whatsoever, and I am very aware of things when they just are not quite right, or covered up. Food was out of this world - and that's no lie. We ate both upstairs in Horizon Court and in dinning room at night time, for that "special touch." Only time food was not up to par, in the horizon, was morning disembarkation at San Fran. and in Vanc. but then, that should be expected as nothing is "normal" at that time. Aruba ATV's were the absolute bomb!! Dusty, but the best laugh ever and adrenalin rush (45mph through town!) - and I'm 54. Costa Rica was gorgeous - we did a private tour, doing the zipline through the Monteverde Rain Forest - in a heartbeat I'd be back! 420 feet up, 11 wires, one of them the highest anywhere, and one over 1/2 mile long - words cannot say how we felt, or the things we saw - go for it!! Hualtuco we just walked the town and swam and had the biggest and best Marguerita ever - actually, it was my first one ever! Acapulco, I was very disappointed in - Cinquo de Maya was NOT the best day to arrive there - traffic everywhere, and crowded beaches. But cliff divers made up for that as did Mayan Hotel three bays away for the day - 1 mile swimming pool and hot beach! Swimming again. Cabo was awesome - nicest resort of them all. Sea Kyaking was fun and we got a chance to go swimming - beautiful place, lovely people. Weather was great - Oh, right. The Panama Canal was a wonder to behold!! was out there from 6:30 a.m. till 5 p.m. with a break for lunch/etc. but was soooo interesting. "Ship go up; ship go down" - especially with the Spirit dogging our stern, it was fun to watch us go up or down as they did the opposite as they were just that little bit behind us!! Saw a large crocodile as we came through the last gates and that Really made my day complete!! San Fran was great as we had a wonderful warm day to walk around - Giradelli's chocolate factory, then Starbucks for orange-choc-mocha-something freezie, then Ben and Jerry's for cherry Garcia!! memorable, memorable, memorable, with awesome buys from some retail stores on jewelry. Home to Vanc was too quick, but with working in the gym everyday, and hanging out with great staff friends, great assistant cruise directors - PHIL, Chris, Jason, Peter, John, Leslie, Melissa, and soooo many others, they made this a trip of my dreams. Thank you Coral Princess - we will be back!!!

Coral Princess - Central America/Panama Canal