• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Pat Laderoute
First Time Cruiser

Sail Date: Apr 2005
Cabin:

Just returned from Coral Princess Repositioning Cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to Vancouver, BC. What can I say? - Absolutely terrific. ANY reports that might have been negative that you may have heard are ALL totally incorrect. I have been on the Star and the Dawn, and enjoyed this ship and all its crew members like it was my second home. No complaints whatsoever, and I am very aware of things when they just are not quite right, or covered up.

Food was out of this world - and that's no lie. We ate both upstairs in Horizon Court and in dinning room at night time, for that "special touch." Only time food was not up to par, in the horizon, was morning disembarkation at San Fran. and in Vanc. but then, that should be expected as nothing is "normal" at that time.

Aruba ATV's were the absolute bomb!! Dusty, but the best laugh ever and adrenalin rush (45mph through town!) - and I'm 54. Costa Rica was gorgeous - we did a private tour, doing the zipline through the Monteverde Rain Forest - in a heartbeat I'd be back! 420 feet up, 11 wires, one of them the highest anywhere, and one over 1/2 mile long - words cannot say how we felt, or the things we saw - go for it!! Hualtuco we just walked the town and swam and had the biggest and best Marguerita ever - actually, it was my first one ever! Acapulco, I was very disappointed in - Cinquo de Maya was NOT the best day to arrive there - traffic everywhere, and crowded beaches. But cliff divers made up for that as did Mayan Hotel three bays away for the day - 1 mile swimming pool and hot beach! Swimming again. Cabo was awesome - nicest resort of them all. Sea Kyaking was fun and we got a chance to go swimming - beautiful place, lovely people. Weather was great - Oh, right.

Cabin ins