I read many reviews of the Horizon before leaving Norfolk on June 25 for a six night cruise. I had some concerns but I am happy to report that the cruise was absolutely fabulous. We were on board the ship and eating lunch in less than twenty minutes. We had our swimsuits in our carry on luggage so we were on the pool deck in rapid time. The excellent service began immediately. The Horizon crew was truly remarkable and pampered us in every way. The food was excellent in all venues. We had the early seating in the Starlight Dining Room and were assigned to Table 61. Our waiter Jafry and our assistant waiter Iwayans were cordial, informative and professional. They were 5 star in every sense of the word. We usually had breakfast in the Coral Seas Cafe which offered a huge variety and surely had something for everyone. The entertainment was excellent. We particularly enjoyed the band Illusion. They were very versatile and we only wish they had played more. The comedian, Dave Gavin was great. Heaven must be like Bermuda. I hope to return with my family in the very near future. I am sad that the Horizon has been sold as I would take this same cruise again if available. I hope Celebrity will return to Norfolk when our new terminal is completed.

Horizon - Bermuda