3. Carnival Dream
Embarkation was smooth at the Carnival terminal used for the Dream. After getting checked in, we had a short wait until our number was called for boarding. We had lunch on the Lido Deck and had no problem finding a space to sit. Our cabin was one of the Cove Balcony cabins. It was interesting being on a balcony that close to the water. Some of these cabins on deck 2 are below the galley and could be quite noisy in the early morning hours. We had all of our evening meals in the Crimson Dining room, upper level. I believe the lower level was used for those with Anytime Dining. The upper level section was blocked by partitions from seeing the entire upper level or any part of the lower level. This gave you the feeling of being in a smaller dining room. That was good in that the noise level was not excessive and you could hear conversations at your table, but you could not see the staff when they gathered for songs on the stairway. The entertainment in the main theater was just ok for me. There were 3 main shows during the week and only 1 of them was better than just ok. I was not impressed with the other entertainment options around the ship. Other than the main theater, the singing ability found in the various venues was mediocre to poor.

Carnival Dream

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by secfan1

We had lunch on the Lido Deck and had no problem finding a space to sit.

secfan1’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Cove Balcony
Cabin 7C 2400
Cabin 2400 is located below the galley. We were awakened every morning very early with all sorts of bumping and scraping noises from above. I would not choose to stay here again. The cove balcony is not bad, but don't pick a cabin located under the galley on deck 3.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins