3. Carnival Inspiration
Feel this is worse trip ever. First time cruise taken with wife and and our 2 daughters ages 13 & 14. The cruise wasn't all that terrible we had some really good times, also the views and food and waitstaff were great but let's get onto the reasons I feel we didn't get what we paid for: 1.) Our shuttle takes us to the Port of Tampa and a porter comes out takes our luggage and another couple that shared the shuttles luggage and instead of giving us the chance to get out a tip for him or asking politely he says" i'm responsible to get your stuff on this ship, and this is the last time you'll see me!" I felt that if we didn't get our money to him pronto our stuff would be thrown in the bay. 2.) Boarding the ship was a breeze and everything is going great! The drinks are coming and all is well until that night. Our room steward turns down the bunk beds for our daughters and turns the blanket's down on our beds but doesn't push them together to make the double bed for my wife and I. No big deal i'm not gonna bother the busy guy to just move the bed I can do that myself. Well I move the bed and underneath we find dirty socks, dirty women's underwear, a used condom, knife, fork, spoon, plate, food crumbs and wrappers. So at this point I call for our room steward, he comes in shakes his head and says " I don't have time for this shit!" he does pick everything up by his bare hands and has another guy comes in and vacuums the room. All is well. 3.) The room is pretty worn but it will do. The next morning we shower and all and on the bathroom wall is a sign that says if you are going to reuse your washcloth and/or towel hang them up and if you want them replaced leave them on bathroom floor. We left a pile on the floor and went out for the day. came back and room is picked up but the towels and washcloths that were on the floor have been picked up and thrown in our closet. We complain to the person at the information desk and they said they would take care of it. 4.) well the rest of the trip the room for the most part is cleaned and picked up except for any glasses (not the souvenir type) we may brought back to the room with soda or juice in them were all left on the desk until we set them out in the hall. I don't know if that is the practice but I thought they would have been removed when they cleaned. 5.) we booked the Xcarat and dolphin swim excursion at Play del Carma through Carnival and says we would enjoy 7 fun filled hours and we were lucky to be there maybe 4 hrs tops.

Carnival Inspiration - Western Caribbean