• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Feb 2013
Cabin: Extended Balcony
Traveled with children

We are back from the wedding cruise!!! I will break this up into sections so people can skip what they like.

1. Pre wedding (planning). Prepare to be in the dark. Alot. But fear not, the last few weeks before the wedding all will be revealed. I just wish they had told me that ahead of time so I didn't sweat anything.

2. Wedding day (embarkation). We arrived at the NYC port, it's NYC so it was a bit of a pain, but that's to be expected. When we arrived at the port, we were checked in quickly by security who , by the way, don't check the bride and grooms stuff at all really so you could bring on an extra bottle of wine etc. if that's your thing. When we all got to the holding area, where most of the guests including the non-sailing guests were already waiting, we waited more. We were supposed to arrive at 11am. We did. We were supposed to board by noon. We did not. Something slowed it down, so we finally got on board at about 12:30pm which gave me little time to get my dress on, the photographer to take some getting ready pictures etc. but still... no complaints. Just relax, they do this all the time....

Extended Balcony

Cabin 8J

Great balcony. Nice size room, tons of mirrors. toilet backs up often.

Port Reviews

Port Canaveral (Orlando)

We got off in Port Canaveral just to have lunch with my new husbands family who live in Orlando, FL. We had a wonderful time at Grills Seafood and Tiki Bar. They were warm and gracious, it was very tropical decor and the food was wonderful.

Freeport

I would skip the shopping, and head to lucaya beach. It was great. The shopping was touristy, pushy and not worth the beach time we lost.

Find a Carnival Miracle Cruise from $189