3. Jewel of the Seas

Love this size and style ship!! All the glass, the open centrum really beautiful!

The crew is , for me, the best at sea. Many remembered me and with such warmth, hug me. I do talk with many of them at lunch in the Windjammer, and that may make a difference. Waited on hand and foot so spoiled.

Cruise to KW and Cozumel We docked downtown this time and it was so easy to walk to old San Miguel, see some shops still there. I have been to Cozumel easily 30 times I like it.

Cabin steward Idewa from Bali best at sea. Warm sweet man, I am getting better at my Indonesian had some of the crew laughing at my bad pronunciation,

but I try!

The food is adequate, WJ breakfast has lots of stuff, but for me, cold, hard pancakes do not cut it. I have a muffin and wait for lunch.

Dinner in Tides is nicely presented, good banquet level food, prime rib was good, duck was dry this time.

Anyway the ship goes to Europe, New England and San Juan next winter--Brilliance comes then.

Try to get there before it goes, you will be cared for at the highest level.

Another Jewel of a cruise

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review by lovetosail48

• Sail Date: February 2013
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom

but I try!

Try to get there before it goes, you will be cared for at the highest level.

lovetosail48’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Interior Stateroom
Cabin N 3561

3561 was a GTY so I had no choice. Deck 3 a bit noisy just above crew area and I could hear their announcements.

Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins