• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2012
Cabin:

It was my second cruise with Silversea but my very first time experiencing an expedition voyage. I must say it has been the best trip of my lifeDestination: extraordinaryCrew staff: incredibleCaptain: extremely friendly and very professionalExpedition staff: I was not expecting such a well trained team. Out of ordinary!!Food: I couldn't ask more considering that we were in such a remote area of the worldBoat: old but very well maintaned. spotlessStateroom:  Veranda Suite: great view from french balcony. spotless. marble bathroom. luxury bedding, binoculars, refrigerator with all inclusive beverage, too tiny closet (even if my butler was very capable in fiiting in there all my cloths) Butler: very useful. always anticipating my needsweather: sunny almost everydayDrake Passage: quite calm but still a lot of people got seasick. Bracelets are very usefulsince day 1 litteraly all crew members remembered my name...impressive can't wait to my next expedition cruise!

binoculars

refrigerator with all inclusive beverage

1 Helpful Vote