3. Silver Explorer
It was my second cruise with Silversea but my very first time experiencing an expedition voyage. I must say it has been the best trip of my life

Destination: extraordinary

Crew staff: incredible

Captain: extremely friendly and very professional

Expedition staff: I was not expecting such a well trained team. Out of ordinary!!

Food: I couldn't ask more considering that we were in such a remote area of the world

Boat: old but very well maintaned. spotless

Stateroom:  Veranda Suite: great view from french balcony. spotless. marble bathroom. luxury bedding, binoculars, refrigerator with all inclusive beverage, too tiny closet (even if my butler was very capable in fiiting in there all my cloths)

Butler: very useful. always anticipating my needs

weather: sunny almost everyday

Drake Passage: quite calm but still a lot of people got seasick. Bracelets are very useful

since day 1 litteraly all crew members remembered my name...impressive

can't wait to my next expedition cruise!

Best trip of my life

Boat: old but very well maintaned. spotless

Butler: very useful. always anticipating my needs

weather: sunny almost everyday

since day 1 litteraly all crew members remembered my name...impressive

can't wait to my next expedition cruise!

cocol’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

binoculars
refrigerator with all inclusive beverage
  Silver Explorer Deck Plans