3. Norwegian Dawn
My husband and I have cruised a number of times, and have been on NCL twice before. We decided to book the Dawn in December because we really felt we needed a break and since we live in Tampa, it would be easy. We have been on larger NCL ships, but, overall, thought the Dawn was a nice size and had plenty to offer. The cabin though, was probably one of the smallest we have ever been in. The ship was clean and in great shape. We used the Capital parking service on Harbour Island for the first time since we read about it in another review. It was very convenient and we saved about $60. Activities/Entertainment: There was something for everyone and we often found ourselves conflicted with wanting to do more than one thing at a time. Duo Luna was a big hit and always had a large audience. Impac was also popular and the show band was very good. The only thing we would have liked more of was traditional dance music - sometimes the bands got too creative with the songs, changed the beats, and those who did venture to dance just gave up. Service: We found the staff to be friendly, helpful and pleasant in most cases. Dining: We ate at Aqua twice - the food was OK, pretty typical cruise fare. We also ate at Cagneys, Bamboo, La Cucina (twice) and Le Bistro. Le Bistro was a big disappointment. On the other NCL cruises this was the best meal of the week. This time we thought it was sub-par, even though I paid an additional upcharge for my entree - seafood in pastry puff. It was overcooked. Overall we really enjoyed the cruise. Thanks to whoever mentioned the special spa pass. We did that and were very glad because we did not have the best weather and the spa pool are gave us a place to go.

Easy and fun

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by FLcruzer0214

Service: We found the staff to be friendly, helpful and pleasant in most cases.

FLcruzer0214’s Full Rating Summary