3. Carnival Breeze
Sis and I traveled w/o our men this trip. We took separate, balcony adjoining rooms, 8416 & 8420 (aft, further back). It was a 6 nite cruise from Port of Miami to Grand Turk & Jamaica w/3 days at sea. Now I know the secret to a relaxing cruise, no more than 2 ports of call! The Positives of this cruise. 1. Most comfortable mattress, bedding and pillows. 2. Clean ship everywhere. 3. Captain made only 2 announcements over the PA - one was for a staff drill. The other for disembarkation instructions. I can't even remember any other announcements, if there were more. It was a pleasure NOT being interrupted w/loud PA messages! 4. NO ONE pushed to take our pictures like on previous cruises. That's a plus! 5. We had OPEN seating for dinner - it's called "YOUR TIME DINING". It was in the dining room and we sat at a different table each night which made it fun to meet people. 6. There were enough lounge chairs around both pools. 7. They put into effect the 45 min rule: can't reserve a chair w/towel longer than 45 min. 8. FOOD was more beautifully presented than I remember in past cruises. 9. FOOD was delicious and I'm critical as a 24 year veteran caterer. 10. That annoying Caribbean music you always hear around the main pool was gone! YAY! Instead, the huge movie screen at this pool played concert movies by top world reknown singers. 11. Our cabin stewart was excellent. 12. Service overall was very good. They try very hard to please everyone. 13. The adult comedy clubs were the best. Negatives: 1. The current trend of entertainment in the Show Theater is not like it used to be...not as professional, but still entertaining. Today, more lasers and electronic/digital video is used on the big screen instead of stage design. That's the only negative I have to say. We really enjoyed this relaxing cruise!

Carnival Breeze Was Wonderful!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by ereka

The Positives of this cruise.
1. Most comfortable mattress, bedding and pillows.
2. Clean ship everywhere.
4. NO ONE pushed to take our pictures like on previous cruises. That's a plus!
and we sat at a different table each night which made it fun to meet people.
6. There were enough lounge chairs around both pools.
8. FOOD was more beautifully presented than I remember in past cruises.
9. FOOD was delicious and I'm critical as a 24 year veteran caterer.
singers.
11. Our cabin stewart was excellent.
12. Service overall was very good. They try very hard to please everyone.
13. The adult comedy clubs were the best.

Negatives:

That's the only negative I have to say. We really enjoyed this relaxing cruise!
ereka’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

• Beach Break
    Private, clean and clear aqua waters!
    View All 54 Beach Break Reviews
  • City Tour
    This a/c mini bus was comfortable but the tour was only 1 hour! There's not much to see in Grand Turk to be honest. We were dropped off at a lovely private beach next to a modest 'resort'. You can snorkel here. Water is SO beautiful in Grand Turk. We were picked up 2 hours later. Many people just walked the length of the dock and used the beach beside it. There are lounge chairs available. It was crowded so the 'tour & resort beach' excursion was a nice change. We felt we had the entire Caribbean sea to ourselves!
    View All 35 City Tour Reviews
  • Montego Bay
    People were talking about the lack of security at this port. Passing through Customs, people were bothered by Jamaicans to buy their goods. It was rumored that drugs were sold behind the Customs bldgs. Since I've seen Jamaica 2x at Ochos Rios Port (much nicer) I didn't leave the ship.
    View All 442 Montego Bay Cruise Port Reviews