3. Disney Fantasy
We just got home from our cruise and I have to say overall we liked it. The transportation from the airport to the cruise terminal was flawless. We did not even have to get our bags off of the baggage terminal. We got to the terminal around 11 and were checked in immediately and given a "20" as our boarding number. This did not sound bad initially until we realized they called numbers every 15 minutes or so. It took close to an hour 30 minutes to have our boarding number called. Our room was just fabulous! We had a delux ocean view verandah that had plenty of storage space and room for 4 of us (me, my husband, and 13 and 8 yr old girls). The first night I asked for two more pillows and I had two different people bring them to me and then the next day our stateroom attendant followed up with it. Every night our room was cleaned, turned down, had animals waiting for us etc. Originally we had the 2nd seating dinner but once we asked to be switched it only took about 24 hours to get the earlier one. We loved our serving staff but they seemed to be short handed? It took time to get drinks, we had to ask numerous times for ketchup, butter, rolls etc. they both just seemed to be running all over the place. We absolutely loved cabanas breakfast and lunch buffet. Their was food for all ages and preferences. Our only disappointment was one night we were exhausted and tried to go there for dinner and found it was a sit down service. We really did not want to wait to be served. Overall we truly enjoyed the food minus this popcorn soup they served one night at animators. It was "interesting". As other have mentioned the pools were very crowded and finding a seat where you could watch your child was not easy. We ended up just trying to find people leaving and then leap frogging closer to the front row. My kids tried the programs but neither were very enthralled with them. So they hung out with us for the most part. In san Juan we really wanted to do a beach day and found an excursion listed as "family beach day" it was over 100 per person and included transportation, a buffet, and water rentals (boogie board, paddle boards, snorkel etc). When we got there it was an old hotel that was nothing to look at. The beach was littered with asst trash. All the chairs were locked down, not exactly clean, the buffet was so so, and the water was very rough for swimming, snorkel etc. My only big complaint is I understand this was a cruise for kids but how about some discipline? There were kids running up and down our hallway at 11 pm at night. The kids above our room where jumping at all hours, playing on verandas and just plain s reaming. The would run in and out of the buffet line, I got hit by ice cream a couple of times because little ones were running around with ice cream. I just wish parents would of stepped up to the plate a little. I still made sure my kids used their manners and behaved on the trip. Would we do it again? Yep but I think our next one will be a royal Caribbean one. Then maybe another disney after that.

Bad weather...