3. Celebrity Constellation
Less that 6 hours in the 2 ports that we visited (Key West and Cozumel) was not sufficient time to do anything. Cabin 6028 was fantastic. It is one of the sweet 16 cabins that have an extra large veranda,2x the size of the others, and this one has a clear view of the sky with absolutely no overhead obstructions. Breakfast and lunch had fewer than normal (Solstice) selections. Both tuna and chicken salads had some ugly bad gristle and bone stuff in it. No quality control here at all. Ships personnel were seemingly concerned ("Must have been that way in the can" ) and watched over us nicely for the rest of the trip. My main complaint about the cruise was the Juggler Show. It was the worst entertainment I've ever had on ship. No quality control here either. All of the other ships company shows were excellent. I'd also like to compliment Ping and Ying, our dinner waiters. They were the 2nd. best team I've had on 31 or so cruises. Definitely ask for them if you can. All in all, an OK cruise, but, old worn plastic deck and veranda patio chairs are out of place on any Celebrity ships, especially this one.

Jan 03,2013 Celebrity Constallation old, but ok

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by tas3086

tas3086’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Ocean View 6
Cabin 06 6028
Cabin 6028 , one of the sweet 16 rooms, is fantastic with a 2x size veranda. Clear views of the sky with no overhead obstructions. Get this one if you can.
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins