3. Celebrity Equinox
This was my second cruise aboard Celebrity and looked forward to it based on the first (Summit) and the fact this was our 20th anniversary and were traveling with 6 additional friends. The first time on Celebrity was outstanding. Our cabin steward seemed to pop out of nowhere and greet up by name and opened our door. We honestly thought he had a two-way mirror or camera.(Really, we did) This time the cabin steward was not nearly as attentive, but it was still a pleasure having the room expertly made. The first night in the dining room our service was sub par--slow service, cold food. However, after speaking to our waitstaff, things dramatically improved for the duration of the cruise--they were outstanding--and can only assume they had an off night the first night. I love that the many ports are broken up by days at sea, which provided plenty of time to relax and enjoy the on board portion of the cruise. Since this was an 11 night cruise, it was a mature crowd as you might imagine and everyone was extremely friendly. I enjoyed the movies, the games, the shopping and everything on board. However, I found the tours to be expensive so we got together as a group and booked our own once on shore. I would highly recommend this cruise and would recommend Celebrity. One thing, I thought the food was simply so-so which really surprised me. We did not dine in the speciality restaurants as the early reservations were taken.

Celebrity Cruise to South and Central America on the Equinox