3. Navigator of the Seas
A little background: ADA cruiser lugging medical support stuff. We arrived at the terminal at the time stated on the documents (11am) and were told rather rudely we couldn't get into the terminal until 1pm. So here I am, an ADA (Americans with Disiabilities Act) person, having to stand outside in the cold for two hours. RCCL to the rescue: one of their agents heard the discussion and went inside and brought me a chair. When we finally boarded, we were told it would be another hour before we could go to our cabins. Went to the Windjammer;it had a line out to the pool area. FINALLY got to the cabin, luggage had arrived--but not the medical supplies (finally located at 11pm). This ship is not for older persons. It's a long way from the forward elevators to the dining areas and from the dining areas to the showroom. (And anywhere else for that matter). Dining: Food has slipped a few steps on RCCL. So has service. Waiter was ok. Assistant waiter was very good. Housekeeping:Best feature of the ship (considering my medical requirements), he just rolled with the flow and was REAL nice about it. Windjammer wasn't like the Windjammers of old on the Rhapsody, Sovereign, and others. Food wasn't as good, presentation wasn't as efficient, area wasn't as clean, and dining area manager was not as nice. Neither was the manager of the forum sandwich shop (NEVER saw him smile once during the entire week. (Sandwich shop was was GREAT for a snack or quick coke or coffee or tea). Shore tours? Efficiently handled and good. Shows? WOW! One bad one out of many! Ice show was REALLY good. Casino? It's a casino, but very comprehensive (needs another poker table imho!) Bars and Bar service? Very good. Especially late night jazz in the Crown and Anchor and the Schooner Bar. It sounds like we had a terrible time, but I'm being critical here. Summary: I never thought I would ever say that RCCL has slipped a few notches, but they have. But it's still a FAR better cruise experience than the big "C."

Navigator of the Seas

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Pullman608

Pullman608’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Efficient closet, nice bathroom facilities, good climate control, great balcony, OUTSTANDING housekeeper (your mileage may vary). Comfortable couch, decent TV line-up. Sleeping stuff: wonderful. Location: a few steps from elevator corridor, forward, starboard. Deck below, forum shops and snack bar.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans