3. Allure of the Seas
Just came back from a wonderful holiday cruise celebrating the new year. Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas was fantastic. Traveled with 18 family members and had the best time. With kids ages ranging from 6-14, the ship met all our expectations and then some. First Port was Labadee Haiti. I have to say one of my favorites. The ammenities that were offered and the location was absolutely perfect. Calm, warm, crystal blue water. Great activities for all ages. Though the weather could have been better. Mostly cloudy all day!!! For those of you going to Cozumel, I would really suggest Mr. Sanchos. This is an all inclusive beach resort, offering food, alcohol, tons of activities along with a water park, swim up pool bar for a reasonable price. The service was fantastic and our waiter, Marino, was always there. This is a must for all to visit. Anyone cruising out of Miami, Port Everglades or Ft. Luaderdale and needs a fanatsic transportation company, we found Jiffy Jeff Transportation. Fantastic service for a great price. 14 passenger Mercedes van. Jeff is so easy to work with. Look him up.

Holiday Cruise on the Allure of the Seas