3. Grand Princess
We have only cruised with Princess. This was our 11th cruise. We have always said that if it rained everyday on our vacation, oh well. At least we were not working or shoveling snow! We have always enjoyed our cruises. No vacation is perfect. But I have to say this was NOT that good. And we have been on the Grand before, but it sure wasn't nothing like this pass cruise. Rating is 1-5, 5 being the BEST. Dining experience: Main Dining room Traditional seating Crew: 3, Food selection: 2 Horizon Court: Crew 5, Food selection: 3 International Cafe: Crew 5, I love to go here and get the Greek salad. This 14 night cruise I did not get one salad. We only got a sandwich. The salads did not look fresh at all. Pizza/Burger Bar pool side. Again Crew: 5, food 4, good for pool food. Crown Grill: Crew 3, Fish and Chips 5 Again all table mates were super nice, we had a great time meeting these folks. Entertainment: 3, We love to go to the shows, but there was some nights we felt there really wasn't anything offered. The Drifters were GREAT and a must see. Elevators problems: We know of three different groups that got stuck in elevators. Us personally, husband stepped out to let a lady get out with a walker and he pretty much fell out. The elevator doors opened up while the elevator was eight inches higher than the ships floor was. Then before he was completely out the doors quickly shut hitting both of his arms. I would like to thank the man that caught him before he fell to the floor. Future Cruise office, the young man needs to go back and take a class when dealing with the public. He is rude, and the office needs to be open either more often or for longer periods of time. While on this cruise I had to say this to many times to fellow cruisers. Please don't judge Princess just on the Grand and the crew. Because if we did we wouldn't cruise Princess again. Will we cruise Princess again? Yes! Will we cruise the Grand again ? No Will we try another cruise line in the future? Yes Sorry if this is to long.

Grand never again

Grand Princess Cruise Review by Kelsey12

Dining experience: Main Dining room Traditional seating
Crew: 3, Food selection: 2
Horizon Court: Crew 5, Food selection: 3
Pizza/Burger Bar pool side. Again Crew: 5, food 4, good for pool food.
Crown Grill: Crew 3, Fish and Chips 5
Again all table mates were super nice, we had a great time meeting these folks.
Will we try another cruise line in the future? Yes
Sorry if this is to long.
Kelsey12’s Full Rating Summary