3. Carnival Sensation
I consider myself to be quite difficult, i expect quality and service and i was extremely surprised by thenstaff on this cruise, they knew me by first name! They recognise you on the ship abd greet you. It was my second time on the sensation and i like how the decorations have been upgraded. The ship is very nice!!!! The food was very good also, a bit of wait for tye buffet but then again it was the holidays. Its not filet mignon but its still very good. They really go out of their way to make sure you are happy. Rooms were nice, just make sure you do not book a communicating room, you hear EVERYTHING!! Too much actually. But rooms were kept clean and we always had plenty of water and towels Port Canaveral is always a breeze to get to, embark abd disembark. It all takes minutes! I would definatly sail again with that ship. Went to blue lagoon island in Nassau and adored it! Happy cruising!

What a cruise!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review by marief19

• Sail Date: December 2012
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior

I would definatly sail again with that ship.

Went to blue lagoon island in Nassau and adored it!

Happy cruising!
marief19’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Interior
Cabin 4C E205
Do not book communicating cabins, you hear everything!!!!
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins