3. Disney Fantasy
This was the only cruise line we considered for our 30th anniversary having sailed on Disney wonder, Royal Caribbean and Norweigan in the past. We flew into MCO two days before the cruise and spent Friday at Epcot/WDW. We did the very merry Christmas party at night which originally I did just to extend the hours that I would have at the park BUT this was an awesome experience and I highly recommend it. Transportation- we rented a car and dropped it off at Port Canaveral. Ship-Beautiful. It is truly something to behold Service- Excellent. NOBODY does it better than Disney.From the restaurant servers to the spa staff and room steward,everyone was gracious and friendly and tried to make your experience magical. Food- okay. I hate to write that but the food in the restaurants was just okay. The food at Palo-AMAZING. Would definitely recommend the Palo brunch. Also did Remy which was a great experience and should be done once for a special occasion. Enjoyed the cove cafe coffee bar as well. Room- Gorgeous and the most comfortable bed and bedding I have ever slept on. Entertainment-Anything hosted by Trevor is recommended. He is hilarious. Enjoyed the tube as they usually have adult entertainment 10 pm. Saw Aladdin- excellent and Believe. The ventriloquist was hysterical-great show. Bars and restaurants- did the champagne bar, enjoyed skyline, loved the Tube. Royal court mosaics are gorgeous. Animators palette is good entertainment. Senses spa- did the rainforest pass where you can use the showers, hot rooms, hot beds and private hot tubs- highly recommended. Excursions- Grand cayman- took a cab to 7 mile beach and rented jetski and swam at a beach club. Costa Maya- did a non Disney excursion at a beach club- wasn't feeling it- stay with the mouse! Cozumel- Did Disney sponsored excursion beach snorkel and clear kayak @ playa uvas-loved it. not crowded, very individualized and a great day. Cast Away Cay-Best cruise sponsored island ever. Barbecue food was great. Bottom line- This is the only cruise line that I want to do.

Fantasy without children

Disney Fantasy Cruise Review by Alyssabear67@gmail.com

Transportation- we rented a car and dropped it off at Port Canaveral.
Ship-Beautiful. It is truly something to behold
Room- Gorgeous and the most comfortable bed and bedding I have ever slept on.

Excursions-
Cast Away Cay-Best cruise sponsored island ever. Barbecue food was great.

Bottom line- This is the only cruise line that I want to do.
Alyssabear67@gmail.com’s Full Rating Summary