3. Brilliance of the Seas
We had a few kinks the first day on the boat which was annoying however the staff handled it so well that we really couldn't be upset. I didn't notice any issues with the ship or any updates needed. I was not aware any issues on the ship. As a person who enjoys a few cocktails - I highly suggest purchasing the drink package $55 a day for premium pkg. The only con is that it requires everyone in the cabin to purchase it. So my dad was out of luck because my mom doesn't drink. I am a high maintenance travel. I have to have a gluten free diet and need a lot of clean whole foods. When we got on the ship - there seemed to be not a lot of healthy foods. However, at dinner our head waiter asked what I needed and every night provided me with the foods I needed. They also had a big selection of gluten free foods. They went out of their way to accommodate my needs. Also, I knew I needed to keep up my fitness program somewhat while on the cruise but after visiting the gym and meeting the staff - I can say they motivated me to work out everyday and it felt amazing. Also suggest the castaway sail and snorkel in St. Thomas. The price was right and the crew was amazing. If I knew how much fun it would be - I would have booked two for same day. If you really want to laugh - what super trooper (meow) before you go. Highly suggest this cruise and we will be spending Christmas on this cruise line again.

Best Christmas Ever - thanks RCL and staff

Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+

Deluxe Outside View Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin E3
I liked the cabins although the air conditioning did't seem to work as well. If you get a balcony - make sure you are on floors 7 and above for the best view.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins