3. Viking Aegir
well were do I start...our flight out of Tampa was cancelled that started the ball rolling we missed all of our connections. We finally made into Basel at midnight the ship was due to leave at 7:00 pm but have no fear Viking to the rescue they held the ship for us there were three other couples waiting to get on board. When we arrived at the ship Simon the cruise director was waiting outside for us took us in and they had warm soup sandwiches and dessert waiting for us we were treated like royalty. This is my fifth cruise with Viking and they have never disappointed me. My best friend luggage never arrive till the day before we were do to get off the ship again Viking could not have done enough to help my friend they offered to do her laundry for free plus help her with all the paper work. Enough said on this. The Christmas markets were wonderful Cologne was the best and one thing to remember is that at the Christmas markets they only take cash so make sure you have plenty of euros. I would do this cruise all over again it was a wonderful experience one that I will never forget

A cruise I will never forget

Viking Aegir Cruise Review by mita49

This is my fifth cruise with Viking and they have never disappointed me.

mita49’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Room is small the bottom floor is noisy with pluming but I sleep like a log so no problem for me
  Viking Aegir Deck Plans