3. Navigator of the Seas
We sailed out of New Orleans on December 15th one day after our twin 19 yo old daughters finished up finals at college! We spent the night at a La Quinta in Mobile, AL. Nice inexpensive room. Boarding: The lines were pretty long but kept moving. We finally realized we could move over to a "suite" check in area as we booked a jr. suite with balcony. At that point we were checked in very quickly. Room: As mentioned we booked a jr. suite. I am SO happy we did this as there were 4 of us in the room. There is a nice walk in closet and plenty of storage for all of our things. The closet was great as it became our "dressing room" when we were all trying to get ready at the same time. We loved our balcony and spent a lot of time out there...just wish they had a chair that reclined! Drink: I would say only "complaint" about this cruise was that you were not allowed to have a bottle of alcohol in your room. They only will allow you to purchase single drinks from a bar or room service. We have sailed on other lines like Holland American that allow you to purchase a bottle for your room. We enjoy sitting out in the evening on our deck and having a drink before dinner. Food: We had "my time" dining. Which is a bit deceptive in the name as you really need a reservation. If you tried to walk up, they would tell you when you could come back and for us it was always "after 8pm". So several nights we just went upstairs to the buffet or ordered room service. We did go to Chops one night and it was excellent. Shows: I only went to one show and the ice show...both were well done! Dancing: My husband and I like to dance and took the on board dance lessons....lots of fun...but then in the evening it was very difficult to find music to dance to. They played dance music from 7:45 to 8:30pm and then would play more starting at 10pm....we just wondered why they didn't offer music all night long. Gym: Excellent...my daughter and I went almost everyday...nice machines. Overall, we loved this cruise. Very friendly staff, ship was beautiful and many decorations up for Christmas. Loved our room and balcony and I would sail with RC again!

Great time on the Navigator

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by LiseD

Shows: I only went to one show and the ice show...both were well done!

Gym: Excellent...my daughter and I went almost everyday...nice machines.

LiseD’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

• Scuba - Certified
    Did a 2 tank dive with Sea Robin. Eduardo was a wonderful dive master and the diving was amazing. I want to go back to Cozumel to dive again.
    View All 66 Scuba - Certified Reviews
  • Falmouth
    We loved this stop...new port area is beautiful! People were so friendly and we loved our independent tour to the Hilton Rose Hall. Booked through Jamaica for a Day. Beautiful grounds and a relaxing way to spend a day.
    View All 1,173 Falmouth Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Falmouth Cruise Port Review
  • Snorkeling
    Booked a swim with the stingrays and rum point excursion with Nativeway. We had a great day but will say they ran very late and about 1/2 our group on a different ship didn't get back to port until the time their last tender was leaving. Otherwise a fun day!
    View All 247 Snorkeling Reviews