3. Celebrity Reflection
We had the opportunity to enjoy the brand new Celebrity Reflection. The ship is beautiful and you can see that is new. Embarcation was very quick and easy. We were on the ship by 11:30am but obviously since we were on so early our room was to be ready at 1pm. So with the free time we enjoyed some Martini's at the Martini bar. It was a great afternoon. Our room was great. Great views of the sunset on our way and sunrise on our way back. We had the pleasure of eating at MDR twice which was good. But we enjoyed more the specialty restaurant. We enjoyed Lawn Club grill, Tuscan, The porch, Bistro on 5 and Murano. We very impress with the Marko(Maitre D) at the Murano. We were in the process of ordering our dinner and my wife got ill due to too much time in the fun during the day. So we had to leave without eating. THe next morning we got a call from Marko making sure my wife was better and that he was also offering us another reservation for dinner. He had not charged us for the night before. To me that is service above and beyond. All the food was great. There are only two issues we had. Elevators seemed extremely slow at all times. And the photo gallery needs some more fine tuning in there service. We will certainly do another Celebrity cruise.

Fun was had by all!!!

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by rgratton

• Sail Date: December 2012
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class

All the food was great.

There are only two issues we had. Elevators seemed extremely slow at all times.
And the photo gallery needs some more fine tuning in there service.

We will certainly do another Celebrity cruise.

rgratton’s Full Rating Summary