• Newsletter

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2012
Cabin:

Imagine this: you are on a brand-new, beautiful cruise ship with an endless supply of food. It's all you can eat three, four, even five times a day. Then you realize none of the food you order tastes any good. In fact, it's awful and you find yourself spitting it out. Then, after three days, you get food poisoning. Welcome to my Carnival Breeze cruise Dec 2-8, 2012. Let me share the details of my cruise and you will learn why this Platinum VIP will never set foot on a Carnival ship again.

First of all let me say I have been cruising since 1989. I've sailed over 25 times on ships such as Carnival, Celebrity, Holland America, Big Red Boat, Windstar, Royal Caribbean, Princess, Linblad, and even Windjammer Barefoot Cruises.

Our group of four arrived together at the cruise terminal in Miami and my husband and I were separated from our friends when we showed our documents as we were directed to a VIP line and waiting area. We waited for 20 minutes and were finally called up and allowed to board. Our non-VIP friends arrived at their cabin 10 minutes ahead of us. Huh?

1 Helpful Vote