3. Carnival Paradise
My wife and I went on a 5 day cruise on the Carnival Paradise to the western caribbean. We stayed at the Comfort Inn on N. Dale Mabrey in Tampa which offered free shuttle service to and from the port. The staff at the motel were very friendly and helpful; the motel does need a remodel job in the rooms. Shuttle service to the port was very good, shuttle service from the port was very poor, had a long wait for just 1 shuttle van running. The Carnival Paradise was very clean, the staff was polite and helpful but when taking a shower in our room was a nightmare. I would get the water temp just right and after app. 30 seconds it would get very cold, then after 30 seconds of cols water it would get to hot. I felt like a yo-yo in the shower, in out, in out. We had to request an ice bucket because we were to have a small frig in the room which we didn't. I love ice cream and it seems like every time I went to get some, the 3 machines were giving melted ice cream or they were down for maintence. One earley night they said they had run out of cones but would have some tomorrow and one early night they said they had no power to the machines. The TV's in our room needed to made a anchor and thrown overboard. This is my 5 th. cruise and 3rd. fantasy class ship I have been on and by far the worse. They said it might be a couple of years before the Paradise gets an upgrade but till then I will try other ships..

Paradise needs help.

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by vette202

The TV's in our room needed to made a anchor and thrown overboard.

vette202’s Full Rating Summary