3. Norwegian Spirit
First of all, I want to thank the Cruise Critic site for the heads up about this ship! The professional review was right on the money, and I was never caught off guard. Embarkation: This went quickly and smooth. No complaints about this. Room: Balcony room was very nice. Not much storage space, but expected this per reviews. Firm bed was nice, but I like firm beds Food: Overall the food on the ship was average. This was my biggest disappointment of the cruise. Wait staff was ok, but I think that is a result of Freestyle Cruising.. they don't have to earn their tips! Shows: The comedian, Adam Ace, was great! The NCL production company was good for the price you pay to see the show (free).

Norwegian Spirit - Alaska

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by sailtrip

• Sail Date: May 2005
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
Embarkation: This went quickly and smooth. No complaints about this.
sailtrip’s Full Rating Summary