3. Carnival Magic
Drove from Fort Worth. Parked directly across the street. Went through sign- in and were on the ship in 45 minutes. Ship is big and beautiful and not too hard to navigate, though we did see many people still looking for ways around on the last days of the cruise. We had a Cove Balcony cabin which was always well maintained. The air conditioning worked perfectly and no problem with doors banging or televisions blaring. But, every night at 3:00AM "the seven dwarfs" would go off to work moving furniture, rolling carts, banging pipes, running machines; etc. either directly above or directly below our cabin. Being a light sleeper I got to see all the movies available on the cruise tv. But my wife slept right though it, so others may find it acceptable, I would not recommend this area (2409) if you like your rest. Only other complaint I would have would be with the temperature of the food on the Buffet. Nothing was ever hot other than the fresh made eggs. The food was good, but lukewarm. Main dining room was fine, other than we were confirmed for anytime dining and were switched to early and also switch to a table for 10...but we only eat there twice and enjoyed the couples there. We did eat in the Steakhouse twice (fabulous) and the Italian restaurant once which was very good. The crew was helpful and friendly and debarkation was so fast that we were in our car and on the road by 7:45AM. All and all it was a good trip for the money.

Return to the Bahamas after 30+ years

GBE5200’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Cove Balcony
Cabin 7C 2409
2409 on the Magic. Cove balcony. King size bed, plenty of closet space, bathroom adequate, balcony size fine, great view. Early morning very noisy either above or below.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins