3. Carnival Breeze
Embark was easy on the ship by 12:45. Went right to room it was ready, luggage made it about 6:00pm for us. So bring small carry on. We did so it was fine. Others in our group had luggage earlier. We thought ours might have been in the naughty room but it made it fine. Food was great but we have found that carnival does not use as much salt and pepper as we like so just add your own. We had a full ship and never waited more than 10 min for any food. Maybe 15 min for fat jimmy's sea side bbq. Hope they extend the hours of that as it was great. Main dinning was a little slow. So we skipped it a few night's. Entertainment : live music and games going on through out ship most of the time. Diva show good, Brits skip it unless you have kids under 10. Really cheesey. Ship layout was easy but many struggled. Just remember you can go the length of the ship on deck 4,5,10,1, and 2. Tipping policy onboard: I don't like it, the people you tip have to share tips with others you don't see. I think people we don't see should get a salary. If I don't see them to tip them myself they should be on a salary so people don't steal from them. If I give a guy five buck's I want to know that guy has five buck's. With the current policy's I think people should only be able to remove the portion from the individual who the felt was not up to par. Its really more of a service fee than a tip as it is there salary not extra. But I would have to say we had a great time ..

breeze dec 8

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by amstelncv

Main dinning was a little slow. So we skipped it a few night's.

Entertainment :

Tipping policy onboard:
But I would have to say we had a great time ..
amstelncv’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

We don't spend lots on our room. It cuts into our fun money we only sleep and change in our room. Beds we're nice and comfortable. Room was clean and had space for our luggage. Inside riviera deck.
  Carnival Breeze Deck Plans