3. Carnival Magic
Being past cruisers, as well as having been on this ship before everything ran pretty smoothly the whole week. We helped many people find their way around the ship and we enjoyed knowing where everything was. The Carnival Magic is truly a wonderful ship in my opinion. I don't understand how people can leave bad reviews... Having been on the ship twice now I can honestly say it's amazing. Yes of course there is always the little things, but sometimes you must overlook the little things because you're on vacation. Embarkation ran smoothly, we were on the boat early, maybe by around noonish? Maybe even earlier. We enjoyed lunch on the lido deck and had a lovely afternoon. Depending on the time of year you go, the ship may be more crowded, but hey, just ignore them, you're there to have fun. Not to be upset at people you will most likely never see again. The food was amazing, as well as our servers in the Northern Lights dinning room! It was so sad on the last night, having to say goodbye. Honestly the service throughout the whole ship has greatly improved since last year, because I certainly had some complaints last year, but this time around I have zero complaints. Our room steward was the nicest! He introduced him self the very first day... He actually scared me but that's okay. Antonio was the best. We were on deck 7 in the room 7398. There is always something to do. So if you're bored then it's your own fault for not finding something. The Latin Deck Party on Lido deck was the best! Also we used the Children programs for the 12 year old, he was in Circle C. However the director Rachel was very rude in my opinion. I know my brother and all of his friends did not like her. We also used Club 02 and the director in there was very nice, his name was Seth. Aside from the little things though, the clubs are a great way for your kids to meet new people their own age. Debarkation was easy. We were lucky and got tags with the number 1 so we were the first people after self carry off to get off the ship. Overall the trip was wonderful and I couldn't have asked for a better time. It really was amazing. We're already planning our next cruise for next year! (:

The Magic never ends...

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by faded1234

faded1234’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 16+

Interior
Cabin 4F 7398
We were on deck 7 in the room 7398. The rest of our family were in the rooms 7390 and 7370 so we were relatively close to each other. Our room steward was the nicest and he always greeted us when he spotted us. He new our names right away and introduced himself on the very first night before our dinner. His name was Antonio.

The actual room itself was nice. Small, but hey you are on a boat. It was just my brother and I so basically I got all the closet and drawer space to myself. It was nice though. Sure like I said the room was small but I was barely even in it other than to sleep and right before dinner.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins