• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

bermuda conch
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Nov 2012
Cabin:

We have been loyal Carnival customers for 16 years. We are VIP. In other words it would be very hard to make us un-happy. Well cangratulations Carnival you did it. This was the worst Carnival cruise we have ever taken. To begin at the beginning.

The embarkation in Barcelona was awfull. Being VIP was supposed to get you on reasably early. NOT. We were one of the last to get on the ship. Oh well it had to get better. NOT. We immediately found a $35.00 charg on our account for the rental of a walker. Went to guest services to complain and was never more rudely treated. I was made to feel like I was being dishonest and was trying to get out of something, even though it was obvious that neither my wife or I needed a walker. After 3 days we finally got a credit.

The entertainment on Canival was supposed to be top notch. It's always been on our other 15 cruises. NOT. The Vegas style shows are gone. The guitar players on the ship were awful. There is no band or orchestra. All the music is canned.

cabin 10288. Good inside cabin. Convenient to everything. Good value for the money.

Find a Carnival Breeze Cruise from $284