3. Enchantment of the Seas
If you don't care what you eat and like all your food overcooked, you will love this ship. We took the Oasis of the Seas back in February. I sent an 8 page review to the executive offices. I got a form letter and some girl who read from a script, called me. TAKE THE CARNIVAL OUT OF BALTIMORE. We had an owner's suite, no less. Furniture looked like it was from a second hand store; outside door whistled, soap dish was broken, toilets were broken for 2 days for our entire section. WHY DID THEY NOT CALL US ??? Mattress was hard as a rock. There are too many bad things to list. If they don't care, neither do we. Like I said before " How can a company that also owns Celebrity, a top of the line operation, run a disaster like this. Lastly: The buffet is on the 9th floor, IN THE FRONT OF THE SHIP !! As most of you cruisers know, the kitchen is in the back of the ship. EVERY PIECE OF FOOD IS ROLLED OVER THE 9TH FLOOR TO THE BUFFET. ( Over the Royal and Owners suites). Starts at 6 AM and goes to 12 PM. Now for the rub: All the food is rolled in 3 shelf, open carts. These same carts are also used as bus carts !! Most dishes are covered in cellophane. This means food sits out for about 15 to 30 minutes on just the trip upstairs. Actually, I would guess twice that. It then is put into warmers underneath the serving tables. THAT IS WHY EVERYTHING IS COOKED TO DEATH IN BUFFET !! They should put BLAH on all the menu items.A funny thing: They overcook everything except the bacon !! The staff is very friendly. Take Celebrity or Carnival folks. You will be thankful you did.

We Should Have Known Better

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by lou-ga

• Sail Date: November 2012
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Owner's Suite with Balcony

TAKE THE CARNIVAL OUT OF BALTIMORE.

There are too many bad things to list. If they don't care, neither do we.

The staff is very friendly.

Take Celebrity or Carnival folks. You will be thankful you did.
lou-ga’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Owner's Suite with Balcony
Cabin OS 8520
We were in Owners suite 8520; right next to the Royal suite. Every morning at 6 AM, the countless carts rolled over our cabins. This was also for all the cabins from the Royal Suite ( 8518 ) back to bank of elevators. Room was big, but ratty. TV was a flat screen, but 20 feet from the head of the bed; and it was a 19 " set.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins