• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

mjbelen
10+ Cruises • Age 2020s

Sail Date: Nov 2012
Cabin:

Had a very nice time on the cruise. We got a great deal and for what we paid I have no complaints about food, service or entertainment. However when we walked into our cabin we could see how badly the bed sagged. I complained right away and supposedly the mattress was changed while we were at dinner. I do know that they put a thick mattresses pad on the bed. Unfortunately it did not help and we woke up in pain every morning. I met many people on the ship who had the same complaint. Even the cruise director joked about how bad the beds are.

The CD was Dan Styne and we thought he did a great job. The shows were good especially the group who sang songs from the Four Seasons. We booked lounges for the entire week in the Sanctuary and it was worth every penny as the thick pads were far more comfortable than our bed. Except for two games of trivia we did not participate in any activities on-board as we both needed just to chill outout for the week.

We took advantage of anytime dining and never had to wait long for a table. We met a very nice couple the first night at dinner and ended up meeting them for dinner most nights.

Cabin KK

Port Reviews

Princess Cays

Always nice but I was not impressed with the food at the barbecue.

Curacao

Beautiful harbour but we arrived almost 4 hour late and there was very little daylight left.

previous reviewnext review