3. Coral Princess
My wife and I along with my sister-in-law and a friend of hers from her high school days recently returned from a 10 night cruise to the Panama Canal. We had side by side balcony cabins on the Baja deck, The cabins were very nice with plenty of storage space for all we brought onboard. As usual, getting on and off a cruise ship are the worst part of a cruise but I must say it has steadily improved over the years. Ft. Lauderdale is a very busy. crowded and confusing Port especially if you drive yourself. But we were on the ship by 1:00 pm and our cabin was ready and our luggage was already at the room. Our cabin steward, Carmella, was very professional and pleasant. She handled any request promptly and to our satisfaction. We found the food in every venue to be very good. Not one complaint among the four of us. Also the food service staff did an outstanding job. Princess does the best job of any of the six lines we have cruised wirationth when it comes to the 'Muster Drill'. Instead of lining everyone up on deck 10 deep they use the largest spaces on the ship, such as the theater and large lounges as muster stations and they show a vidio of all the pertinent infor-mation and then have everyone put on their life jacket. A smooth operation. We found the ship to be clean, organized and a well run operation throughout. Would love to sail on her again. We only attended a couple of the production showes. The singers and dancers were very good. The illusionist from Vegas was also entertaining. All in all, we highly reccommend Princess as a cruise line and the Coral Princess specifically.

Amazing Panama Canal

Coral Princess Cruise Review by tickleus

We found the ship to be clean, organized and a well run operation throughout.
Would love to sail on her again.

tickleus’s Full Rating Summary