3. Carnival Victory
7-Days Caribbean from San Juan, Pr, St. Thomas, Sea Day, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, St. Maarten. Positives: Had an entire day at each port. The room Stewards were awesome, The servers that were assigned to our table was awesome table 414 (pacific dinning room). Was able to purchase alcohol before boarding the ship to take to my room in San Juan, PR. Negatives: The staff in the buffet area on the lido deck were rude, one morning I went to the omelet station and I caught one of the passenger licking a knife that was used in the peanut butter, I ask the passenger not to put the knife back in the peanut butter because that was just nasty, he put the knife to the side and I placed it on the other side of the counter so no one else to get to it, I then proceed to call one of the guys behind the counter and he just ignored me. Lack of wait staff to assist with getting coffee and water and such items that the passengers needed. The ship catered to Spanish and to the diverse culture that was on the ship (the clubs played a lot of Spanish music). Lacking in activities. Food selection in the dinning room after day number three went down, it went from OK to bad. Room: The shower curtain at the bottom was brown and not white as the rest of the curtain. The shower wall had black areas that looked like mold. The room was small in comparison to Princess Cruises. The room had a bad odor, I could definitely tell that the ship was old. The balcony was small as well. The excursion on the cruise was over priced, therefore I did the excursions with the locals. I was told that Carnival is trying to cut out the Reggae band on this cruise and that would be a mistake because they were awesome. I will try other cruise lines. I will not get on this ship again.

Diappointed

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by natalee07

natalee07’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Small Balcony
Bad odor to room
Shower wall had black spots on the wall like mold.

I was not pleased. Will not take this cruise again.
  Carnival Victory Deck Plans