3. Carnival Triumph
My dad and I took the Carnival Triumph out of Galveston the Saturday after Thanksgiving. It's been a while since we've cruised Carnival but that is the only one sailing out of this port this weekend. Not only were we impressed with the on board Carnival Produced shows, but the Magic show featuring Anders Hanson from Denmark was great! We liked it so much we saw both the early and late shows, and were impressed with each. We were blown away with the high production values, but the quality of the magic itself was impressive. The dancers and the music topped off the fast paced show, and the crowed interaction was precious. The second show Anders asked a child volunteer from the audience, as he did in the earlier, but the little girl was so moved, she could not believe her eyes when the floating table she was helping to present, she was shaking. Her eyes were wide as saucers. Anders not only wove storytelling from his home country, but also had the audience in stitches at times with his thick Danish accent. We didn't know what to expect when we sat down, but were thoroughly impressed and would recommend this show for all. Please note that the costumes were similar to what you would find in Vegas. There was also a third show at midnight called A Kiss Goodnight which is dubbed a burlesque style is a bit more revealing and suggestive and they label it an R rated version in a smaller intimate setting in a different theater. So if you have chance to catch Anders and the dancers on the Carnival Triumph, I say do it! You will enjoy it! Happy sailing.

Magic on board was awesome!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by voaustin

Please note that the costumes were similar to what you would find in Vegas.

Happy sailing.

voaustin’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Interior
Cabin 4C
This was our first interior cabin on a cruise. It was just perfect for my dad and I. If you are the kind that only is in the room to sleep, and want to save money, we recommend an interior cabin. We were on deck 8 to be close to things, that was also a good decision.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins