• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

sevengifts
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Sep 2012
Cabin: Balcony

We were on the repositioning portion of the cruise that prettygirl describes below. For the most part I agree with her assessments, but would like to add a few of my own.

Environment: Our cabin was mid ship Aloha deck. Before we reached Tahiti we started to notice a noxious, sewer smell in the corridor that eventually seeped into our cabin. Not even keeping our balcony door open helped. We had to leave the cabin several time, specially at night, because we were about to get sick. We complained but nothing was done to correct the problem.

Food and seating: Though not 5 star quality, I always seemed to find dishes that I liked in the Horizon court. We specially enjoyed the different rices that were offered as well as the pasta that was individually prepared just outside the main serving area. The desserts and pastries were delicious. Contrary to other Princess ships Horizon seating was always adequate, with plenty of (very popular) tables for 2.

Balcony