3. Carnival Legend
My wife and I decided to give Carnival lines a second chance to redeem themselves from the first cruise with them several years ago. We have never been to Belize or Honduras, this was our 18th. cruise and we thought we would spend Thanksgiving week with our son in Florida after the 11/11 sailing. The boarding was expedient, but it went down hill from there. We paid our gratuities in advance. With other cruise lines we would receive vouchers on the last night to give out to the various staff and usually add extra based on service. Carnival doesn't give you anything other than your bill statement. Because we booked two months before sailing we could not get early dining. We don't like late dining so our agent said go with anytime dining. The dining staff was different four of the seven nights and there was always confusion seating people. The food was below par to other cruise lines and sometimes cold after waiting for long periods of time! My question is how does the waiter etc. know other than a verbal complaint that he is serving you at his best when the gratuity he may be receiving is divided to other waiters serving you at dinner? Anyway the entertainment in the lounges, other than a Filipino group was terrible.The Follies theatre did not offer any entertainment to speak of other than the Legend performers. The ship itself is dark. I guess because of the decor. Our cabin Steward did a good job. Most of the ships crew started getting friendly around the fourth day. Some would ignore you in passing.

Second bad choice

Carnival Legend Cruise Review by cchuckcruise

The ship itself is dark. I guess because of the decor.
Our cabin Steward did a good job.
cchuckcruise’s Full Rating Summary