• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

hhiguy
6-10 Cruises • Age 80s

Sail Date: Nov 2012
Cabin: Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

I am a Platinum member of RCCL's Crown and Anchor Society, and this was our second Transatlantic. In the past we were quite satisfied with the hospitality given to passenger on the Royal Caribbean ships we have sailed on. This trip left a lot to be desired.

I read the review that another passenger left on our cruise, and I find he was quite accurate.

He spent a lot of time on the food, and I concur. The food was mediocre, at best, and I was really surprised, when it was announced two days out, that the ship had run out of raw eggs. This was the day after we were in Nassau. I would think, they should have restocked when they were in port. Not only were Eggs sold out, but they ran out of bananas and Berries on day 10. The other reviewer mentioned a shrimp soup. I also was surprised by this when I ordered it, and saw the lack of shrimp.

Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin D2

cabin was dirty, and shows it's age. Location was great, one of the best locations on the ship.

Find a Navigator of the Seas Cruise from $155