3. Oasis of the Seas
Me and my wife flew into Miami on American. Stayed at LaQuinta North in maimi. Hotel was not that good, but only paid $81 a night. Cab from Hotel to Ft Lauderdale was $83. Cruise check-in was smooth. We got there around 11 am and only took about 45 minutes to get on board. Our room was on deck 14 mid ship. We had a larger balcony than usual and on the first day our cabin steward got a lounge chair from the pool deck for us. Our room is right below the pool deck and on day 3 at 4:30 in the morning the cleaning crew woke me up by dragging stacks of chairs across the floor above our room. I would recommend getting a room on the 12th deck. No deck 13 on ship. The food was the best I ever had on royal Caribbean. The shows were the best I ever seen on Royal Caribbean. Only thing I was unhappy about was the table size for dinner. I had requested a table of 8 to 10. and received a table of 6 but only one other couple showed up. Breakfast in the dinning room. I was put at a table by myself. I don't know why they didn't put me with other people...

Best ship we've been on