3. Ruby Princess
Cruise started very shaky. The day before the cruise I received an e-mail advising that due to illness, the CDC was contacted and met the ship when it docked in Ft. Lauderdale. It was controlled chaos at the port. However, Princess did everything possible to keep us comfortable while we waited. The last passengers finally got on board around 6 pm. Overall I ended up sitting for about 3 hrs. I have Platinum Status so we were able to board early. Food - The food in the MDR was excellent. It was a huge improvement for the last few cruises I have been on with Princess. Service - The bar staff in the Sky Walkers lounge were great. Actually, I felt the service was exceptional in all areas of the ship from the MDR stuff to the International Cafe. Space - I never felt crowded on this ship. Don't ask me why because it was filled to capacity. The Horizon Court was a pleasure for breakfast and lunch. On past trips I felt like it was hand to hand combat to find a table. The International Cafe was equally as nice. Never once did I walk around for 30 mins looking for a clean table. The entertainment venue were never overcrowded. Kudos!! Entertainment - The entertainment was enjoyable. I have grown a little tired of the same production shows. This trip the on board entertainment was much improved. Ports - St. Maarten and St. Thomas were nice. A good place to send 1/2 day walking around. Grand Turks was a waste of time. There is absolutely nothing there. It was pitiful. Save your money and walk around the shops at the pier.

Much Improved!!