Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by Bluebeard2
- Sail Date: September 2012
- Destination: Western Mediterranean
- Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
The food was good in the main dining room, and of course the more causal Windjammer always had a big selection. The specialty restaurants (Portofino & Chops) were excellent.
The cabin steward was great. Purchased a small Wifi package to keep in touch with people back home. TIP - you get faster connect speeds during the off-hours. Most of the ships personnel were courteous. Purchased several excursions from R.C. and they were good, for a glimpse of the cities. You really have to spend more time in the popular destinations like Rome, Florence, where there is so much to see.
Kusadasi, Turkey was a pleasant surprise! Some rough seas heading back in to Barcelona but all in all it was memorable trip, and we hope to cruise again soon.
- Read more Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas Reviews
- Read Cruise Critic's Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas Review