3. Celebrity Reflection
Being this was our second cruise my spouse and myself looked at our first cruise on Celebrity with an open mind. Cruise Critic was invaluable (we originally booked an Aqua stateroom and upgraded to a suite 2 weeks prior because of the Cruise Critic boards). Preferred boarding in Amsterdam around 1 pm with a 4:30 pm sail time. But we we had to go to the Oceanview Cafe or explore the top deck until later because "the room was not ready". First paying passengers and the room was not ready? I guess they just wanted us to explore. The ship was beautiful and based on discussions with other passengers that view was shared. We purchased some shore excursions and travelled independently on some of the ports. Our suite was 2163 and near the port side main bank of elevators. I was concerned about some noise from entertainment noise from the open areas and noise from the elevators. None whatsoever. Being on deck 12 I had concerns on overhead noise from the common area deck above us. None whatsoever. The "European style" butler service just means a single point of contact for you. Our butler was great but over the last couple of days seemed to appear fewer times. Room servicing was fast and fantastic. The interactive television allowed you to catch some of the lectures if you had other plans. Your wallet cars sea pass has your emergency muster location (ours was 1A but our back of cabin door muster card had 4E. Quite confusing and the emergency muster drill had you muster by groups near the theater and then walked to the muster station. Celebrity might want to review that process. The suite is about 1/3 larger than a stateroom. Extra floor space and storage (big closets). The bathroom was the best. Whirlpool tub and a shower tower. Fantastic amenities. Great to relax in after a day of excursions. Hot water available immediately. The restaurants available for us as suite passengers were outstanding. The Blu and the steakhouse provided outstanding service and food. I don't know what priority disembarkation meant, but we left we everybody else so I didn't I didn't see it. Overall, I thought it was a little overpriced if you paid the posted rate but paying a $150 per person differential to upgrade made it well worth the effort.

Celebrity Reflection Inaugural Cruise

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Trolley1

The restaurants available for us as suite

Trolley1’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Aqua Suite 2163. Very quiet. No noise from common areas , elevators or overhead. cabin door closing are not noticeable. Outstanding bathroom with whirlpool tub and shower tower. Toilet flushing is very faint when adjacent cabins flush.
  Celebrity Reflection Deck Plans